Membership at Applied Self-Direction is open to Financial Management Services (FMS) entities serving self-directed programs. Membership benefits for FMS entities include:
- Access to online member forums, issue briefs, and self-direction trainings
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- The opportunity to provide feedback to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Department of Labor (DOL), and other federal agencies
- Advocacy for advancing and expanding self-direction
- Up to 5 hours of member inquiries with Applied Self-Direction experts
- Updates to stay on top of national and state policy and program developments for self-direction
- Discounted consulting packages for individualized projects
Click here to learn more about our membership benefits for FMS entities.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.