As an integral part of our Self-Direction Virtual Conference Series, vendors demonstrated their products during our showcase. Applied Self-Direction does not endorse any particular showcase vendor or product.
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) requirements have a daily impact on self-directed care, however individuals who self-direct need the flexibility to manage care as they always have, with the assurance that their privacy is protected. This showcase discussed how Financial Management Services (FMS) can comply while keeping both caregivers and participants happy- and making your operations more efficient.
During this showcase, presenters shared insight on how EVV implementation is shaping up for the self-directed segment. Then they demonstrated EVV in action. CareAttend, powered by CellTrak, was tailor-built for the self-directed market with an emphasis on simple compliance, improved efficiency, and support for caregivers.
Presenters shared why CareAttend is the choice for the largest FMS providers to:
- Simplify compliance with each unique set of state and payor EVV regulations
- Improve efficiency for caregivers, consumers, and administrative staff
- Support caregivers to submit service documentation in a hassle-free way
- Easily train and deploy new users
- Expedite claims reimbursement
The slides and handout are available under File(s) and the recording is available here.